BlueVM Offline? All nodes offline?

Web VPS

Roughly 12 hours ago 3 of my VPS's on S7-ATL (Atlanta node) went offline. I waited patiently for the last 12 hours without submitting a ticket as I thought the issue would be resolved promptly and didn't want to request credit for the downtime.


Now the main site (www.BlueVM.com) is offline and it appears that all of their nodes are offline according to other people.


I have reason to believe they might have taken their main site offline to prevent people from filing tickets requesting for credit for the extreme downtime.


Does anybody know when BlueVM will be online? All of their communications are down, all of their nodes are down & I'm not sure exactly what to do..





LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1d6JPs8 BlueVM Offline? All nodes offline? Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com

Welcome Promo VPS