BlueVM, Seriously!? [Horror provider]

Web VPS

Hi all,


I posted about BlueVM's downtime some time ago with my nodes. I have 3 VPS's on S7-ATL and have had continued issues. The first few weeks on S7-ATL were fine, no downtime, average I/O. Good uplink. Then it turned to hell. Within the last 2 weeks there have been several outages, 3 of them lasting 10+ hours, one lasting 16-18 hours.


I hopped on BlueVM's IRC and made Johnston aware of the issue, also brought up the issue that the node was clearly severally oversold, Johnston replied with "all hosts do it to some extent." and in relation to the downtime told me, "cant guarantee uptime", appalling! He did offer to switch me to a different node and I declined because Atlanta was were I wanted to be due to my client-base.


The node I am on clearly is oversold, but that's not the issue. The issue is the damn uptime, which Johnston just cannot manage to keep. The uptime on the node at the moment is somewhere between 65% - 75% for the last 2 weeks.


The node is even not functional now at all and is down. I'm transferring my services to BuyVM, I spoke to Fransisco personally and he offered a nice package with much better uptime.


BlueVM, you've lost a customer.





LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1nlUXoa BlueVM, Seriously!? [Horror provider] Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com

Welcome Promo VPS