Getting off of Spam Cannibal

Web VPS

All,


My site, and email, are hosted by Liquid Solutions. I have been with them for two months now and I believe that there has only been one, brief outage. The value is good and I am basically satisfied. However...


To help keep an eye on things, I get a weekly report from Mx Toolbox, and every week, it reports that my IP address is black-listed by Spam Cannibal.


My IP address is 192.210.231.120 and this is the Spam Cannibal report: pairofdocs.net generic/anonymous/un-named IP


The problem does not relate to a missing rDNS record. If you visit www.dnsgoodies.com/ and drop my IP address into the Reverse DNS lookup, you do get a response:


Server: 4.2.2.1 Address: 4.2.2.1#53


Non-authoritative answer: 120.231.210.192.in-addr.arpa name = pairofdocs.net.


Authoritative answers can be found from:


Last week, in an attempt to resolve this problem, I carefully checked my DNS records and found some issues with my SPF records - which I fixed. However, my IP address continues to be listed on Spam Cannibal.


Can you please offer specific suggestions for resolving this problem? My VPS provider does not seem to think that anything is wrong - do I need to go directly to ColoCrossing with this issue? If so, what specifically should I ask?





LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1kmnIjE Getting off of Spam Cannibal Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com

Welcome Promo VPS