What Do You Use Your Box For?

Web VPS

@Void_Whisperer said: What does your skypebot?



I'm using it in a skype convo with other people.

.ping(6)

.tracert

.whois

.8ball

.rps (rock paper scissors)

.tweet (sends a tweet)


And some more things. Pretty funny and handy. :)



@thekreek said: taronyu for snaper.pw what are you using as the server backend (php, python, ruby, something else), what webserver are you using and how has the load been?


Your teamspeak with 123Systems how has it work (i used to have a vps with them, but it was slow network and I/O about 80% of the time)?



PHP, I stole the code from Gyazo (It is on github). I only wanted to use it for myself until some people asked me if they could use it. So I bought a small domain for it and made it public.


And TS is pretty much the only thing that you can a 123system vps. It is indeed extremely slow, I/O sucks, cpu sucks. But TS3 runs pretty good on it.




LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1i8qjQy What Do You Use Your Box For? Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com

Welcome Promo VPS