Cheap Aussie VPS

Web VPS

Nothing against Oliver at all - I work in the Enterprise VPS space locally and understand the costs - however there are plenty of us awaiting Vultr's Globalswitch-based offering to finally go live which should set the cat amongst the pigeons. Since the old Jumba 'Pizza' plans went EOL there has been a dearth of true LEB services hosted locally. I deeply respect Oliver for providing a service within the $7/mo bracket.


As for cPanel - if you only want separate DNS then you don't need a second VPS at all. I can help with setting up the free level of BuddyNS for you and running your VPS as a hidden master. It's how I am running my cPanel box with GVH now. Uptime is excellent, and they have an Adelaide-based nameserver in their 7 worldwide locations.


If you are running the DNSONLY with the Secondary MX plugin, then yeah, you want another box. Again, I'd probably go for the minimum required machine, and probably on a yearly basis.



@Oliver said: Doesn't really need to be separated. Any cPanel box is doing DNS and email and web and database on the same box usually. How secure it is is more up to you. :-)



Completely agree. Move the SSH port & install CSF at a minimum.




I work for an undisclosed Enterprise VMware VPS provider in AU, not a LET provider. Any opinions expressed are my own, correct, and generally unpopular with others. All rights reserved - but some wrongs are still available.





LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/1jT02mz Cheap Aussie VPS Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com

Welcome Promo VPS