Record from a live video stream?

Web VPS

Hey guys,


So I've recently bought a wireless surveillance camera to place on the outside of my house, and I've got everything working nicely so that it can be accessed remotely via a URL. However, this just shows the live stream, and I'm wanting to have this stream recorded to one of my servers.


Could anybody suggest a method that I could implement that would allow me to pull the video from the stream and save it into a file. Preferably something that allows me to save into one hour chunks or similar would be ideal.


Any suggestions at all would be much appreciated.


Thanks, Liam




VPN.sh - Secure and affordable VPN services





LowEndTalk http://ift.tt/NRcWGP Record from a live video stream? Web vps hosting server Linux - Windows webvps.blogspot.com

Welcome Promo VPS